Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mexico in 2010


The Lake Chapala Society is a favorite haunt for many local expats and tourists as well. Great place for visiting with friends over coffee or finding a peaceful nook for reading or meditating.


Hard to resist the fun of going to the Wednesday tiangus, aka the street market.


The Secret Garden is a favorite of mine. Delicious food and friendly staff.



One of many cute boutiques in the village.

New year...new decade and I have an urge to return to Mexico, the village of Ajijic in particular. I have not been there since 2007 and hope this will be the year when I finally get there and connect with the friends I made on previous trips. I miss the people...the mountains...the lake...the wonderful restaurants...the laid back atmosphere...the simple life.

These are a few of my favorite photos from past trips. I will add more Mexico posts soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment