Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Waiting for Ellie






Each day seems longer then the one before as I wait for the call. What call? The one from my son and daughter in law telling me they received word from Taiwan to travel to the orphanage where baby Ellie is. She has lived there since she was born in early February. The actual adoption process started in April when they got the referral. We are all hoping the call will come any day now. Why is it that time passes so slowly when you want something so much? So much that your heart feels like it is ready to burst. So much love to give, so much laughter to share, so many hugs... I dream of the day when I can hold my Grandbaby, Ellie. For now I hold her in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Each month the orphanage sends a few photos so I posted one from May, June, and July. August photos have not arrived yet. Hopefully they will arrive this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment